1. Firstly, download the theme. All of my themes are uploaded as .rar files. In order to open the file, you will need to use WinRAR. (If you don't have it, it's completely free to download and safe to use.)
2. You will then need to upload the pictures to your own server or a free webhost. I personally recommend Photobucket as it allows you to upload the files in bulk and organise them in a seperate album.
3. Go to the LJ admin console. In the text box, you will need to enter the following:
Edit the text in the quotations for your own use. For example,
Once you have done that, click the 'execute' button.
If successful, you should see the following text:
Success. Your new mood theme ID is 111111.
Copy down the ID number (it won't be 111111; that is just an example), as you will need it next.
Remember to keep this screen open as you need to come back here shortly.
4. As well as the 132 mood pics that you downloaded, included in the file will be a document called 'adminconsolecodes'. Open that now and replace '12345' with the mood theme ID you have just generated.
You also need to replace 'http://www.hosting.com/' with the location of your mood theme.
5. Go back to the admin console, and copy and paste the entire console codes document into the text box. Click execute.
6. To check that it has installed correctly, go to the Customize Your Theme area. Click on edit/create custom mood themes and there you should see your newly uploaded theme.
**If you have any questions regarding this, leave me a comment here and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.